ZERO TO HERO - BAREBOAT SKIPPER
If you have absolutely no knowledge of Sailing or your knowledge is limited, this is the Course for you!
- 14 Nights on board the Sailing Yacht with tuition from an expert IYT Instructor
- 12 Days of Sailing Tuition to the Standard of International Crew & Bareboat Skipper
By the end of the course you will have logged over 200 nautical miles with 14 days at sea and have qualified as an International Bareboat Skipper. You will also have qualified for the International Certificate of Competence (ICC).
- command of a vessel up to a maximum length of 78 ft /24 metres
- in coastal waters up to 20 miles offshore
- in daylight hours and in fair conditions with moderate wind and sea conditions
This certificate is the level of competence that one needs when chartering a boat in the Mediterranean, Canary Islands or West Indies where there are restrictions in terms of cruising area and distance from the base and the vessel has to be safely moored in a marina or anchored before dark. In some locations, such as the Canary Islands, you also need the ICC (International Certificate of Competence).
14 nights accommodation on board the yacht, tuition from a qualified IYT Instructor, bedding, fuel and mooring fees during the course. Sufficient food is provided in order that breakfast and lunch can be taken on board. Also included is your temporary IYT Qualification.
There are NO supplements for sole use of a double cabin, our policy is that single females and couples take priority and always get a cabin, thereafter it is on a 'first come' basis.
Flights & Travel Insurance, Evening meals, IYT Fees for International Certificate of Competence (ICC).
CLICK FOR INTERNATIONAL BAREBOAT SKIPPER